Multi-skilled business economist and sociologist fluent in 6 languages with over 15 years of experience in communications, social media & (event) project management for EU funded programs and CSR initiatives of global companies.
- Experienced in multi-stakeholder partnerships with business, government and civil society, on a local (Spanish and Catalan), European and global level.
- Led multidisciplinary and multicultural teams and communities for international projects on youth employment, STEM, gender equality, sustainability and ICT for development.
- Specialised in creating and implementing Social Media marketing campaigns for institutional clients: wrote winning proposals for +100K€ and managed +180k€ in resources and advertising
- Expert in the content production & marketing of large events: programmed 5.000 hours of content and doubled attendance over 3 years.
• I have a proven record of successfully developing and managing complex programs and multifaceted social media campaigns that created impact on thousands.
• Throughout my career, my networking skills and no-nonsense style of communicating inspired many stakeholders and community members to come on board and stay engaged.
• I know how to get a program off the ground – how to write and present proposals that convince institutional funders and corporate clients.
• I am that colleague people go to when they want something done – they know I won’t rest until the goals are met.