My name is Lize De Clercq and I am an Online Communications Consultant & Social Media Specialist with a track record of developing and implementing dissemination & social media campaigns in the realm of European projects that promote ICT, STEM & entrepreneurship as a force of empowerment & growth.
I am working closely with clients to create innovative, effective campaigns that increase exposure, impact & reach and generate inbound web traffic.
These are some of the positions I took up in this field during the past years:
- Project Management Consultant for GSMA‘s Mobile Explorers Club at Mobile World Capital 2016 in Barcelona, commissioned by Jeremy Buckle Productions (June – September 2015)
- Social Media Strategist & Community Manager for YouRock.jobs (February – May 2015)
- Social Media Strategist & Community Manager of the European Commission’s eSkills for Jobs campaign, commissioned by European Schoolnet (February – December 2014)
- Researcher & Online Community Coordinator for the UniteIT Gender & Equality workgroup, commissioned by Interface3 (October 2013 – December 2014)
- Social Media Strategist for the European Centre for Women and Technology (October 2013-January 2014)
- Web Design & Usability Consultant & Trainer for 10 Maltese charities, commissioned by the Malta Communications Authority (July – October 2013)
- Communications Manager of Telecentre-Europe aisbl, the European sector organization of nonprofits operating in the field of digital inclusion (April 2011 – April 2013)
- Online Community Coordinator for Telecentre.org Foundation, the global network of nonprofit organizations active in the field of ICT for development (April 2011 – March 2013)
- Founder, Project Manager & Trainer of Eclectica DV, a social enterprise start up of rural digital literacy training, village kids computer animation, web 2.0 digital presence training and academic lecturing of online video applications. (June 2005 – July 2011)
- Online Community Content Facilitator for Fundación Esplai, a spanish nonprofit organization operating in the field of digital inclusion (April – December 2008)
Social Media profiles: